The Elemental Woman
We invite you to take a moment and imagine yourself in nature.
Barefoot in a mossy glade, surrounded by the strength of large trees.
Resting on a beautiful, warm and sunny beach, golden sands and aquamarine water at your toes.
Floating in a cool, refreshing lake on a hot summer’s day.
Walking in a green meadow, the gentle breeze fresh on your face.
Join us for this 5 week immersion into the Elements and discover their innate support and resonance in your self and your life.
Notice what happens when you are connected to nature, even in imagination.
Notice what changes in your body, in your mind, and in your emotional state.
You may feel peace, relaxation, openness, and freedom.
What if you could reconnect with nature in your life? What if you could tune into the natural flow of it in your body and day-to-day living? What would it be like to feel grounded, safe, renewed and at peace?
This sense of joy and freedom you experienced in your imagination is the natural energy of being attuned to Nature, something we have learned to disconnect from over time.
Nature is the first Mother – the life-giver. Through fire, water, earth, space and air, she creates us. So many of us have lost connection to this powerful nourishment that is all around and within us.
Having lost connection to her, we have forgotten the glory of creation itself and move through life in a hypnotic, robotic state of emptiness and sadness. Yet when we sit quietly by a flowing river or gaze at a campfire, something is soothed inside us.
In our busy lives we have learned to disconnect from these sources of who we are and where our energy flows. What if we could learn to connect with the nature that exists not just around us, but within us? What if we could feel peace, joy and connection?
What if this could be safe, supported and not “work”, but be simple, nourishing and fun?
Join Aparna and Asrael for “The Elemental Woman”:
A five week circle for women, where we will connect with the power of the elements and activate them in our bodies for greater peace, energy, digestion, flow and stability in our lives.
Let’s tune in together.
The Elements And How They Reflect In Us
Space is the feeling of something bigger than what we know. It is our intelligence, our brightness, our unique personality and the light in our eyes. It is our presence.
Air is the movement of our thoughts, the words that want to be sung and spoken, the feeling of excitement and the breath in our body. It is our living.
Fire is transformation, digestion, movement, and desire. It is the strength of our mind and our will, and the power we feel after a brisk walk on a cool day. It is our awakening.
Water is flow. It is our emotions and our connections to others. It is the space in our womb, and the movement of fluids in our body. It is our birth.
Earth is structure. It is our stability and the strength of our muscles. It is the building blocks of our bones, and the steadiness of our feet on the grounded earth. It is our body.
- This gathering will meet for 75 minutes weekly for 5 weeks and will allow you to experience the elements within and outside you without needing to be in the forest camping for a week.
- Each week is a powerful and gentle experiential learning and an experience of the element and how it manifests in your body. We will revive ways of being that are natural, nurturing and healing.
- Each week you will be assigned short daily practices to fully engage each element. These practices are gentle and give you an in-depth experience of the totality of who you are.
- This course will also help you understand how the elements work in your body and mind, and what to look for when something feels “off”.
- This is a circle. The group dynamic will be active and involved. We will have plenty of time for sharing, and expressing. And we also understand that for some silence is more nurturing.